Do you think there should be a subforum for Groupbuys, to make them more visible?

+1

The ‘recent post’ feature of BLF is the main reason I find this website easier to monitor the threads (old or new) as compared to CPF. With the ‘recent post’ feature, all goings-on are known, regardless of category, so personally for me, the way it is set up now is good enough.

So, to answer this thread’s question, I find no need for a sub-forum to make it more visible.

I think hiding the group / buy / sell threads from recent posts would be good.
I don’t want to see every “in!” Post :wink:

But under the recent posts in the leftbar have to be a link to that subforum.
easy access to see what to do with spare money

“too much money? ” or so…

Do something ..

.Even if it's the wrong thing .

it couldn’t hurt to at least know that a GB is active.

LOL

Ya gotta keep ’em separated.

It would also be awesome if we could filter out specific sub-fori on the “Recent Posts” list, such as this GroupBuy subforum…

The recent post page (a.k.a main page) in BLF is where I only browse too and I think it is nice to have it.

Maybe we should be allowed to mark and filter out certain threads that we don’t want them to appear anymore in the main page when login to our own account to solve the problem for everyone.

That's actually quite interesting.. never thought about that!

I would like such an area to make the group buys LESS VISIBLE and exclude posts in this category from the Recent Posts listing page and also have it so that NO COMMERCIAL THREADS from OVERSEAS sellers appear in the Recent Posts area.

Also, can SB make it so the robots.txt sets the group-buy sub-forum to NOT get indexed by any search engine?