Group Buy Feeler for the Ultrafire F13 from GearBest - Closed, See OP for link to GB thread now

Thanks and please put me down for one.

Wouldn't the lack of a removable pill make it harder to mod? I did the pencil mod and switched out the emitter easily on my SKYEYE because I was able to simply unscrew it and pull it out of the light . Thanks for the GB attempt!

I’d be in for at least 1, but probably 2.

Hi,
Thanks, in for at least 1.
Am I correct in assuming this light can use 3 aaa’s in a battery holder as well?
Cheers

What ever happened to the tactical Piggy flashlight group buy?

oh my… another group buy, I already owned this light. It’s actually a nice light and it’s easy on the hand, I love the way it feels.
but $10? why not… put me down 1 ( maybe 2)

All depends - if the cowling around the reflector can be unscrewed, you get flat access to the pill top. For the inside driver access, as long as the battery tube unscrews (it should), then easy access there. I've worked on a few uni-body type pills - all good. Yezl Y3 is one example I did recently.

Noob question.
Without any mods, what would be your rating for this light?

I’d like some more info on the pill-less design for this specific light since I haven’t seen any reviews of the pill-less model. For example: how thick the shelf is, how the driver mounts, etc.

I’d prefer no markings at all over anything they could write on there, but especially over “Ultrafire”. It’s hard to hand someone an Ultrafire light and tell them not to buy Ultrafire batteries…

I’m interested in an F13 GB for sure, at this price I’d be down for 2, but I need to know what’s up with the pill.

count me in on this one

In for one.
Many thanks!

Thanks for the link Pok.

In for one.

my first group buy

im in for one

Already asked, they will not do a driver change on this particular light, at this price. On a more expensive light, they would “consider it”. There is a mod to get rid of the next mode memory here.

I will ask

It might be for some. I solder the wires on first and then put the star on, so it’s no easier or harder, but for others, perhaps it is.

Ano would not hurt heat transfer.

With an XM-L U2 at 2.4 amps? I think there’s a chart here somewhere. I would say about 500 lumens OTF, but that is just a guess.

Thank you. I did not find that thread.

Just remember everyone, it is a small light, with thin walls. If it heats up very fast, then it is doing exactly what it is designed to do. If you want lots and lots of power and not get hot, try a very heavy, big light. Everything has limitations, but we seem to want a $100 light for $10. Hell, you can't hardly get a cup of coffee and a muffin for $10 any more, be realistic people.