HDS Rotary or Sunwayman V11R which would you buy if you can only have one ?

I’ve got a V11R and a V20C.If I had to choose again,I would go for the RRT01 because:

• It can take 18350’s,about 50% more autonomy than a 16340.

*Extremely low low with miniscule parasitic drain.

• Can be left on standby for weeks,the V11R led goes down to moonlight,but doesn’t go out,you have to click the switch.(The V20C led can be rotated off without “locking out” with it’s tail switch,I virtually never turn mine off at the tail)

The 18650 tube option is the only reason I held off from buying one a few weeks ago. Henry reied to me with a detailed e-mail regarding things I asked and did say the 18650 tubes were in production. When I last looked they were not yet on the site.

I am happy to scroll up from Pia to a level I want so not concerned by that on the V11R.

I’ ve had lots of good suggestions on another post and have two that I found to my liking on the way from FastTech

I just don’t know what to do now, quite frankly it is really getting me quite irritable I’ve spent just about every walking hour over the past 10 days-2weeks thinking or working flashlights, getting no further. The bloody things are even infiltrating my dreams and waking moments during the night. Been in bed now for an hour but can’t sleep due trying to figure a way to make a new ‘pill’ with post for LED mounting on a Suprabeam Q2 I noticed I can get another 1mm travel each end of the zoom slide to give both wider flood and tighter beam if I can just re make the pill and turn a threaded nylon collar instead of the Torx screw fit collar.

All this when real jobs like re building my Harley or finish the new e-bike just get ignored.

For the price they’re asking, it better not have problems. For that price I could get half a dozen similar premium-brand lights, use whichever one works the best, and still have five backups.

Well, sounds like there’s no hope for you. It’s a terminal case, past the point of no return.

Yep :slight_smile:

Time here is now 4 in the morning
Just back from the beach. I have been planning a 24-36 hour timelapse looking South to start tomorrow at around 3pm.
Wide angle 15mm lens, in order to capture sunset, the full night sky, sunrise, all day to sunset again, capturing the Suns full arc across the sky on the shortest day. Weather not looking good though.
Went out, took some test exposure shots, which took maybe 10 minutes, then spent the next 40 mins playing with flashlight beams

Took a couple of beam shots, not comparisons just random shots. In camera conversion to JPEG, no edit, upload to iphone via EyeFi card, nowI’ll attempt to FTP them from the phone