Heider CFX "750m throw"

wow i didnt know that. very cool!

I met a guy a few weeks ago while out at night testing a new flashlight I had modified. He was out walking his dog and had a torch with him so we were chatting about his flashlight. He said it used special batteries. Turned out that they were 18650 ultrafire. I suppose they are special to the average Joe.
He was blown away when I lit up mine, both a Blf X6 triple and a Mtg2 modified Solarforce M9 at 3 amps.

I warned him about the Ultrafires, and he said he left them charging overnight so they were always ready to go in the morning. When I warned him of the dangers, he said he had a young baby in the house and would not charge overnight anymore. I advised him to change the batteries altogether.

So just as in this thread, he was impressed with his blue tinted £10 eBay light and cheap batteries, until he saw mine and was educated to the dangers of what he had had and what he was doing with his batteries.

Everyone here knows that the best lights are Monster and the ones made at the Atlanta flashlight factory. :wink:

what post are you quoting guys?? where is that diverbone man, i am missing him

I think the admin hammer was used

The post is gone… you were just by a hair lol

See flashpilots comments above.

He has one of those special torches for special people. If he switches it on in the USA I can just about see it in France.

I think his name was Ivor heider. :wink:

Marc

not sure how to up load pics Please look at the light on the left.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11817207_897124303691490_5593632068342341926_n.jpg?oh=9a16e690acb3a980d37d991b6c791185&oe=56475EB6

okay take this same photo again with a sheet of paper included somewhere in the pic saying "i am the diverbone, i am got ripped by Heider"

then it is proof that your photo is made by you or your associates, and not stolen from the google or neighbor.

I’m busy today but will return later

I don’t want to be rude to you especially if you have bought one, but please take some advise from people here.

As a ‘for instance’:
http://www.dx.com/p/skilhunt-defier-x0-650lm-3-mode-white-led-flashlight-black-2-x-cr123a-1-x-18650-367028

If you like your light this will blow your socks off and is one of the toughest litghs around. And around 3 to 4 times brighter.

Marc

Advice such as this is what I joined this forum for. I don’t claim to be a light expert, but I can claim to be a light abuser.

What’s most important to you in a light, diverboone? Runtime? Brightness? Features? We can find you something truly good, like the Convoy M2 for instance.

Durability I work in some of the most extreme conditions, brightness my life depends upon it.

What about size and beam pattern? I assume small and floody is best because you have it mounted on your shoulder?

Needs to be smaller than the old Mag-lights. Small and lighter is preferred but not so as to lose it’s power and operating time. Variable beam to flood lens.

I have been mounting my lights with a flasher light bicycle mount. It’s basically a plastic hose clamp.

Eagle eye f30 is a great light tons of power and floody. Very robust.

Marc.

My Heider CFX seems to have a better color spectrum. It’s more of a white light than most of the newer lights I have seen and used.

With a lot of lights you can pick you own tint. White, neutral or warm.

Marc