Supfire A6-T6, nano-review

E.F., it looks like yours is the same as my second one:

I guess it really was Supfire doing the changes, and in the end it does not matter much, this version's quality is still better than average.

Edit:
Low 0.27
Med 1.20
High 2.34

Recently (a week maybe) fully charged HE2, using decent leads linked by comfychair on ebay, with copper alligator clips and a reasonably decent automotive use DMM.

BTW, thanks for the link comfy, they fit perfectly.

Yes. I know this thread is from 2014. But it’s October, so it’s okay to wake the dead…

Anyhow, I remember this thread from the start, as I always had this light on a list somewhere, but never pulled the trigger. Now that I’m looking for Carclo quad host, this came back up. One detail that always kept me from this light was the hefty-for-tube light dimensions and the $20+ price. But it’s a different age here, and I have a new idea… and a question…

Is there enough meat in the battery/body tube for this to be bored out to accept a 21700? Could someone measure the O-ring groove diameter (generally the thinnest point) ?

If 21700s were to fit (with machining), I think this would be the most-bestest quad host around. The length given up by going to the quad optic would provide the extra length needed for the longer cell. I might add a lighted-FET tailswitch, too. :beer:

:frowning:

Dang. All that meat and they taper down the threads that far… :person_facepalming: :frowning:

Oh well, I guess. 18650 will just have to do. Tailswitch quad hosts are hard to come by.

BTW, thanks for the pic djozz!